The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000 towards first year undergraduate and up to £2,000 towards postgraduate tuition fees for international fee-paying applicants applying to start in February or September 2023.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL.
As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University. You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department. The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities. The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material. The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
There are five sections of this form to be completed in full. By submitting this form you are agreeing to our scholarship terms. If any sections are incomplete, this form will not be considered.
You will only be able to apply for a scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria (see below).
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to our University and to the wider global community.
Table of Content
- About University of West London
- University of West London Masters Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of University of West London Masters Scholarship
- Requirements for University of West London Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Interview date, Process and Venue for University of West London Masters Scholarship
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About University of West London
The University of West London (UWL) is a public university in the United Kingdom which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in London, as well as in Reading in Berkshire.
University of West London Masters Scholarship
- Category – Masters
- Sponsor – University of West London
- City to study – London
- School to study – University of West London
- Course to study – Not specified
- Application Deadline – July 11, 2023
Aim and Benefits of University of West London Masters Scholarship
The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships worth up to £5,000 to first-year undergraduates and up to £2,000 towards postgraduate tuition fees.
Requirements for University of West London Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicant must be an offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2023. This means that applicant must have already applied for a course of study at this university and must have already received an official offer from one of our admissions officers.
- Candidate must be a self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student.
- The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be excellent international student ambassadors.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of West London Masters Scholarship
Documents Required for Application
July 11, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of West London on www.uwl.ac.uk to apply