The London South Bank University (LSBU) Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship programme seeks to offer considerable financial help to international students who wish to undertake their Postgraduate studies at the University. Study can be either full- or part-time. Courses taken across more than one year will be paid on a pro-rata basis, with the total amount not exceeding £3,000.
Table of Content
- About London South Bank University
- London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Requirements for London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Interview date, Process and Venue for London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About London South Bank University
London South Bank University (LSBU) is a public university in Newington, London. It has 17,735 students and 1,700 staff, and is based in the London Borough of Southwark, near the South Bank of the River Thames, from which it takes its name.
London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Category – Postgraduate
- Sponsor – London South Bank University
- City to study – Birmingham, London, London, Bournemouth, London
- School to study – Aston University, Bath Spa University, Birkbeck University of London, Bournemouth University, London South Bank University
- Course to study – Not specified
- Application Deadline – November 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
Scholarship worths fee reduction of £3,000
Requirements for London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Students must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes
- Academic excellence (qualifications obtained from outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using Enic-Naric)
- Evidence of an applicant’s commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
Interview date, Process and Venue for London South Bank University Postgraduate Scholarship
Documents Required for Application
November 30, 2023
How to Apply
Candidates are to apply online via email after they have firmly accepted their unconditional or conditional offer to study at LSBU. Candidates are advised to apply for admissions at LSBU as soon as possible to ensure they have been made an offer and have time to complete their scholarship application.
To apply for this scholarship, it is important to visit the official website (link found below) for more detailed information.