The National Database and Registration Authority, an independent body of Pakistan’s Ministry of Home Affairs, is responsible for maintaining all data of Pakistani citizens. It was established in 1998 as the National Database Organization and merged with NADRA in 2000. International acclaim has been given to the National Database and Registration Authority for its latest and most innovative policies.
|Job Sector||Govt jobs|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : November 6, 2023 Last Date : 24/11/2023 Modified Date : 06/11/2023|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20000-30000|
|City||AJK, Balochistan, Islamabad, KPK, Multan, Punjab, Sindh|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Matric , Middle|
NADRA Jobs Total Vacancies
|NADRA Jobs 2023 Vacancies:Assistant DirectorDeputy Assistant DirectorJunior ExecutiveNaib QasidPlumberSecurity GuardSenior ExecutiveSuperintendent|
NADRA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :-
National Database and Registration Authority are hiring applications for the recruitment of Supervisors, Junior Executives, and Security Guards. These vacancies are available for Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Master’s Degree qualified applicants.
4 Years of General Age Relaxation will be granted as per Government Rules. Selected employees have to serve at the concerned Project Site and no request or posting to other districts will be entertained, however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at other districts on the requirement basis of the Project.
The candidate must be from the respective District and Preference will be given to the candidate of the respective tehsil. Applicants possessing 6 months of experience with NADRA will be preferred.
NADRA Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Pakistan Jobs 2023 is announced for Middle, Matric, Bachelors degree holder candidates.
NADRA Jobs Online Apply
Online Apply Process :-
- Suitable applicants are directly invited for interviews.
- Applicants should bring original documents such as Educational Certificates/Degrees, Detailed Resume, CNIC, Domicile, and Experience Certificates.
- Candidates should also bring a set of attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- The Date, Time-Table, and Venue for Interviews are briefly described in the vacancy notice.
Get the latest information on NADRA Jobs 2023 which was announced today 06 November 2023 in the Jhang Newspaper.NADRA is offering exciting job opportunities for 2023 in Peshawar on a project basis. These positions provide job security for a specific period. Eligible candidates from the specified districts can apply online through www.nadra.gov.pk. The application deadline is November 24, 2023. NADRA’s primary objective is to maintain a central database of Pakistani residents, including biometric and personal information.NADRA Jobs 2023 have been advertised and are searching for an Interested, Dynamic, Experienced, and Brilliant Candidate to fill these Positions with a Handsome Salary Package and Allowance According to Department Policies.
Latest Nadra Jobs 2023
The jobs are announced in the daily Jang Newspaper. You can download it from this page.NADRA requires the services of individuals for the above posts. These positions are for a short-term basis but they can be extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual and the demand of the department and NADRA is looking to hire Administration, Class IV, Clerical, and Supporting Staff. NADRA Regional Head Office Peshawar Jobs 2023 are the recently announced jobs by the National Database and Registration Authority.
|Position||Qualification||Location (Number of Positions)||Test Date & Time||Interview Date & Time|
|Data Entry Executive||Age: 35 years||Preferably Graduation or equivalent & Computer Literate||Minimum: Intermediate||District Islamabad (3), Rawalpindi (7), Gujrat (4), Chakwal (2) & Jhelum (2)|
|Data Entry Executive||Age: 35 years||Preferably Graduation or equivalent & Computer Literate||Minimum: Intermediate||District Neelum (1), Bhimber (1), Muzaffarabad (1), Jhelum Valley (1), Ghizer (2), Gilgit (1) & Diamer (1)|
NADRA Jobs 2023 Advertisement paper
The latest advertisement paper for Nadra jobs is available on this page You can check more information through the advertisement paper
Nadra Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last date | www.nadra.gov.pk
Nadra Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The latest Jobs in Pakistan have been announced by the National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs 222. Applicants can apply through the online application form at https://www.nadra.gov.pk before the last date. For a one-year contract, applicants are invited from qualified Pakistani Nationals (possible extension if necessary). Interested and qualified persons can get more details and apply online at https://nadra.gov.pk/careers.It is advised to the aspirants that, they should apply before the closing date. More info on the National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Pakistan Jobs 2023 is given below.
How to apply for NADRA Jobs 2023
- Visit the official NADRA Career Portal at https://www.nadra.gov.pk/careers.
- Read the detailed advertisements for the desired positions.
- Review the eligibility criteria, requisite skills, experience, and qualifications mentioned in the advertisement.
- If you meet the requirements, click on the “Apply Online” link available on the portal.
- Fill out the online application form accurately with all the required information.
- Submit the application form within the specified deadline mentioned in the advertisement.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, wait for the further selection process to commence.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates from the Tehsil in question will be considered.
- 5 years of relaxation in age is granted.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process in case of providing fake documents
- Candidates who are selected must serve at the respective location and no request to post to different locations will be accepted However, Management reserves the right to assign him/her to any other location in accordance with the requirements of the project.
- Candidates selected after the test will be screened.
- Candidates may be called for a test or interview for one position
- Mobile phones are not allowed during an interview or test.
- In the course of a test or interview, candidates who use influence or reference is exempted from the selection process.
- There is no TA/DA that will be accepted.
- Transgender females and transgender males are welcome to apply.
- Notification: Positions are only to be used for a particular Project Therefore, the employees selected for the position will be terminated upon the completion of the Project. Additionally, their service will not confer any rights of appointment on a regular or contractual basis nor shall they be regularized by NADRA.
NADRA Jobs Salary and Benefits
- Free pickup and drop-off service
- Good salary
- Free food
- Training under experienced officers
- Children are eligible to receive the opportunity to receive
- Effective and skilled management
- High-tech equipment is used
- Health care facilities