Start your educational journey in the UK. Wonderful news! The Think Big Scholarship from the University of Bristol is now open to people. This post will tell you everything you need to know about this grant, its benefits, and how to apply.
The Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024 is open to international students at the University of Bristol. This award can be used for either a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree, and it gives up to £20,000 in fee waivers to help pay for education.
Collaboration. It is what turns world-class study into results that change the game. So, we work with our partners in more than 40 countries around the world to improve health, reduce poverty, prepare for natural disasters, find out how wars and migration affect people, drive technology innovation, and do a lot more.
Summary of Scholarships
- Undergraduate and Master’s degrees are available.
- Bristol University is an educational institution.
- Study in the United Kingdom
— Any full-time Undergraduate programme (excluding Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science)
— Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme provided by the University
- Programme Duration: This is determined on the programme chosen.
- Postgraduate: April 24, 2023; Undergraduate: February 27, 2023. (annual)
Coverage for Scholarships
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship grants the following rewards to recipients:
Undergraduate Students for entrance in September 2022:
- 3 x £10,000 bursaries
- 9 x £5,000 bursaries
Postgraduate students starting in September 2022:
- 5 x £20,000 bursaries
- 10 x £10,000 bursaries
- 20 x £5,000 bursarie
The prizes may only be used to offset the cost of tuition fees.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- For fee reasons, you are categorised as an international student.
- You have applied to the University of Bristol to begin a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate programme in September 2022.
- Not already be receiving additional assistance that would cover more than the entire cost of tuition costs in addition to a Bristol scholarship.
How Do I Apply for a Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
- You must apply for university via UCAS since you will require your student ID.
- Fill out the Think Big Scholarship application.
Please keep in mind that this application form is a standard form that is used for a variety of purposes.
We will verify your eligibility for other available scholarships automatically.